With the Zoho Flow WordPress plugin, you can integrate your WordPress plugins with other business applications, helping you automate workflows, save time, and reduce manual effort and errors.
Creating integrations with Zoho Flow can be very simple, as it offers a dynamic drag-and-drop builder that lets you build your integrations in a matter of minutes, without the need to write complex code.
Automated workflows for your WordPress plugins
Here are a few of the workflows you can create by integrating your WordPress plugins with other applications using Zoho Flow:
- Automate the transfer of lead information from form builder plugins like Ninja Forms, WPForms, or Contact Form 7 to apps like Zoho CRM, Salesforce, and Mailchimp instantly.
- Move feedback form responses to customer support software like Zoho Desk or Zendesk in seconds.
- Automatically create invoices in Zoho Books, Quickbooks, Stripe, and more for new WooCommerce orders.
- Collect new visitor data through your favorite plugins and move them to email marketing apps like Zoho Campaigns, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and GetResponse.
Powerful tools to help you tailor detailed workflows
- Intuitive drag-and-drop flow builder
- App, webhook, schedule, email, RSS/atom field, and URL triggers
- Conditional logic using decisions, delays, and custom functions
- Deeper insights with dashboards and flow histories
- On-Premises agent to bring your integrations within your system
- Team collaboration with Zoho Flow organizations
- Reduced margins of error with error branching and auto and manual reruns
Integrate your WordPress plugins with business apps
With the Zoho Flow plugin installed in your WordPress account, you can integrate WordPress plugins and applications with hundreds of other applications.
Connect WordPress.org to Zoho Flow to automatically post your new WordPress posts on your social media handles such as Twitter, get notifications in your team chat for new posts, and create posts for new events scheduled in your event management app.
Contact Form 7
Create forms in Contact Form 7 to collect contacts, feedback, or orders. Then integrate Contact Form 7 with other apps using Zoho Flow to store, share, and analyze your form submissions automatically.
Utilize WPForms’s drag-and-drop form builder to create customizable forms for subscriptions, payments, and lead generation. Connect it to Zoho Flow to automatically add your subscriber information to your email marketing platform, add your payment data as new rows in your spreadsheet, and much more.
Elementor Pro’s intuitive website builder and 100+ predesigned templates and blocks make it easy to build great websites. Integrate it with your favorite apps, and you can automatically send, store, and analyze form responses, contacts, and feedback.
Advanced Custom Fields
Enhance WordPress with extra content fields like text, images, and more using Advanced Custom Fields. Connect it with Zoho Flow to dynamically update custom field content based on triggers from other apps, or save new content additions to your cloud storage.
Ninja Forms is a beginner-friendly form builder plugin that also provides conditional logic, multistep forms, and file uploads. Integrate Ninja Forms with your favorite apps to get instant notifications in your team chat app, create tasks in your project management application, or add leads to your CRM for new form submissions.
TablePress is a table plugin with which you can create and manage tables on your website. By integrating TablePress with your applications, you’ll be able to transfer data into your tables instantly, letting you store, view, and organize data in multiple formats.
MailPoet is a newsletter plugin that can help you compose and design emails, maintain a subscriber list, and more. By integrating MailPoet with other applications, you’ll be able to automate sending newsletters to your subscribers.
Use Forminator to create quizzes, polls, and forms on your WordPress site. When connected with Zoho Flow, you can create workflows that automatically compile quiz results in a spreadsheet, inform your team of new poll responses, or create tasks based on form feedback.
Build a simple contact form or complex multipage form with conditional logic, calculations, file uploads, and more, using Formidable Forms. You can then integrate it with other apps to automatically upload the forms to your team’s cloud drive, send new submissions to your team’s chat channel, or add contacts to your CRM.
Fluent Forms is a form builder plugin that can help you build many types of forms. Integrate Fluent Forms with your favorite applications using Zoho Flow to automatically add prospects who fill out your forms as contacts in your CRM.
LearnDash helps you better sell your online courses by providing multiple pricing models, payment gateways, and automatic renewal notifications. Use Zoho Flow to automatically add new users enrolled in your course to your CRM, send customized emails to users who’ve completed quizzes, add users to a specific group, and more.
Ultimate Member’s WordPress plugin makes it a breeze for users to sign up and become members of your website. Easily manage your forms by automating follow-ups for form submissions, contact management, cloud storage, and more, using Zoho Flow.
Everest Forms is a drag-and-drop form builder plugin that’s lightweight, fast, and mobile responsive. Automatically create calendar events from new form submissions, add subscribers to your mailing list, create tickets for complaints received, and more, using Zoho Flow.
GiveWP is an online donation and fundraising platform for your WordPress website. Build GiveWP integrations on Zoho Flow to instantly notify your team of new donations, generate automated thank-you notes, or even update donor information in your CRM.
Mailster is a comprehensive email newsletter plugin for WordPress. With Mailster integrations, you can automate list management by adding new subscribers from different sources, sending customized follow-up emails based on user behavior, or even updating subscriber info from other platforms.
Paid Memberships Pro
Elevate your membership site with Paid Memberships Pro, offering levels, subscription packages, and more. By connecting with Zoho Flow, effortlessly handle member renewals, send out reminder emails before expiration, or even promote upgrades based on user activities.
Ninja Tables a table builder plugin you can use to create and manage tables and view data in multiple formats. Integrate Ninja Tables with your favorite applications to ensure an instant and seamless flow of data transfer to your tables.
Simplify user signups on your WordPress site with the User Registration plugin. When connected to Zoho Flow, automate onboarding processes by sending welcome emails, adding users to specific groups, or initiating a new member journey in your marketing app.
PlanSo Forms’s intuitive and user-friendly interface, added with features like auto-responder emails and integrated spam protection, makes it easy to build amazing forms for your WordPress site. Manage form submissions and analyze data efficiently by automatically moving data between your apps using Zoho Flow.
With Simple Membership, protect your WordPress posts and pages, allowing access to members only. Integrate Simple Membership with the other apps you use to automatically update membership levels in your CRM, notify members about expiration through various platforms, or even send out personalized member-only offers.
FluentCRM is an email marketing automation plugin where you can manage your email campaigns and other email marketing activities. By integrating FluentCRM with other applications using Zoho Flow, you’ll be able to automate your email campaigns.
This easy-to-use membership plugin for WordPress lets you build your own automated membership site. Let Zoho Flow automatically add new orders to your spreadsheet, notify you by chat when a new order is made, create new orders from emails received, and more.
WP Travel Engine
WP Travel Engine is a travel booking plugin that can help you build SEO-friendly travel booking websites. By integrating WP Travel Engine with your favorite applications, you’ll be able to automate making bookings and payments, and sending invoices.
Fluent Support is a support ticket management system to manage support agents, customers, and tickets. Integrate Fluent Support with other applications using Zoho Flow to escalate or assign tickets to a support agent or get notified every time a new ticket is initiated.
Popular apps supported in Zoho Flow
- Zoho CRM
- Hubspot CRM
- Campaign and Marketing automation
- Zoho Campaigns
- Customer Support
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Event Management
- Zoho Backstage
- Accounting and Finance
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Inventory
- Video Conferencing
- Zoho Meeting
- Team Collaboration
- Phone & SMS
- Zoho Sheet
- Google Sheets
Check out our collection of applications spanning over 60 business categories.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.2 or greater
We recommend the following configuration:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Use the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or extract the contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click Zoho Flow.
- Click the plugin which you want to integrate.
- Create an API key.
- Create a flow in Zoho Flow. Configure trigger/action for the above plugin app.
- Use this API key when you create a connection.
What is Zoho Flow?
Zoho Flow is an integration platform that helps you connect multiple applications as well as WordPress plugins using its low code builder.
What is a flow?
A flow is a workflow created to link different cloud applications together to automate data transfer. An event triggers the flow and causes actions in other apps. A flow can have one trigger and multiple actions.
Do I need to create a separate account for Zoho Flow if I already have a Zoho account?
No, you don’t have to create a separate account for Zoho Flow if you already have a Zoho account. However, you should be on a Zoho Flow plan (either as part of a Zoho suite or separate) for your flows to work. Then, all you need to do is go to flow.zoho.com, create an organization, and start creating flows.
What should I do if I do not see the plugin I want to integrate?
Visit Zoho Flow Gallery to explore supported WordPress plugins and raise a request if you don’t see the desired plugin.
Is this a paid plugin?
The Zoho Flow plugin in WordPress is free, however, you will need to have a Zoho account and should be on a Zoho Flow plan to use the platform. Check Zoho Flow pricing here.
Contributors & Developers
“Zoho Flow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Supports up to WordPress versions 6.4.1.
- Bug fixes for user login webhook handling.
- Warnings compressed.
New User-Friendly UI:
- We’ve introduced a fresh and user-friendly user interface that enhances the overall user experience.The UI has been redesigned for improved usability and aesthetics.
New Plugin Integrations:
- Fluent Forms
- Ninja Tables
- Fluent Support
- WP Travel Engine
- Custom post type is now supported in triggers and actions.
- Meta data is now supported for Posts and users.
- Fine-tuning of all trigger actions.
- Additional trigger actions have been added based on customer requests.
- Fixed registration permission issues for Paid Membership Pro and User registration triggers.
Plugin opened for Zoho Writer integration
A few UI enhancements were made
Handled a performance-related issue within WordPress.org and LearnDash integrations
- Enhanced the triggers and actions available in LearnDash integration
- Fixed a bug in DigiMember connection creation
- Added support for additional field types in Contact Form 7
- Added support for additional triggers and actions in Advanced Custom Fields
Added support for the following plugins and functionalities:
- User Registration
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Conducted internal code refactoring for optimization and maintainability
- Made corrections in WordPress.org, introducing support for the ‘Fetch post,’ ‘Update post,’ and ‘Get Reset Password Link’ actions
Made fixes for the following:
- LearnDash: Added explanatory text for the ‘Course’ option in the ‘Course completed’ trigger
- WordPress.org: Expanded output field options in the ‘Fetch user’ action, updated content for the ‘Update user metadata’ action
- Fixed a Contact Form 7 issue regarding the visibility of hidden fields
Added the following plugins and functionalities:
- Simple Membership: Management of members and memberships
- Advanced Custom Fields: Handling of fields and field groups
- WordPress.org: Added a login hook, improved post creation with category and tag support
- Resolved a PHP error that occurred when using WordPress CLI
- Addressed a deployment-related concern
- Fixed a WordPress.org issue related to a ‘Call to undefined method’
- Added support for PlanSo Forms plugin integrations, with the new form entry trigger
- Resolved the issue of multiple users being created when using a WordPress.org trigger
- Corrected an issue with LearnDash not loading correctly
- Added support for LearnDash plugin integrations, focusing on managing courses and quizzes
- Corrected a webhook registration problem in the Everest Forms integration
- Handled and resolved a specific bug within the WordPress.org functionality
- Rectified bugs within the WordPress.org integration
- Fixed an issue with updating metadata in WordPress.org
- Addressed an issue in WPForms where first, middle, and last names were added separately to the payload
Added support for the following plugins and functionalities:
- Ultimate Member: New form submission trigger
- WordPress.org: User action triggers
- Added support for Elementor integrations, with support for a trigger that looks for new form entries
- Fixed an issue with a WordPress.org trigger
- Added support for DigiMember integrations, focusing on products and orders
Added support for the following plugins and features:
- WordPress.org: Core WordPress functionalities like comments, users, and posts
- Ultimate Member: User profiles & membership management
Initial release, providing integration for the following plugins:
- Contact Form 7: New form submission trigger
- WPForms: New form submission trigger
- Ninja Forms: New form submission trigger
- Formidable Forms: New form submission trigger
- Everest Forms: New form submission trigger