WPHindi is a beautiful solution that lets you write in Hindi inside your WordPress editor. It changes the script of the text which means when you type ‘Hello’ it becomes ‘हेलो’. You can easily type in Hindi and when you want to switch language, you can do that with the click of a button. Learn more at Zozuk.com
We’ve been working very hard to improve the typing experience that WPHindi provides. v2 comes with a revamped core supporting complex expression and intelligently decides which words and expressions should be transliterated. Plus we’ve added “।” puranviram support.
Now we support Gutenberg Lists!!!!
Improved feedback interface and bugfixes.
Tired of using third party tools outside WordPress and then copy pasting content? WPHindi solves this problem by giving you the ability to type in Hindi inside your WordPress editor.
Flexible to use
WPHindi supports both Classic as well as Gutenberg editors.
* Classic Editor : Just install the plugin and you can start using it.
* Gutenberg Editor : WPHindi provides you its own block in the new Gutenberg editor. Select the block and start using it.
This plugin provides 1 block.
Installing the plugin is extremely simple.
* Download the plugin from the WordPress repository
* Upload the ‘.zip’ file using WordPress’s plugin uploader and activate it to start using it.
* Use Enable/Disable button inside WordPress editor to enable or disable Hindi typing inside WordPress.
How do I switch between languages?
Use the ‘Disable WPHindi’ to Disable and ‘Enable WPHindi’ button to enable the plugin functionality. This button is found on the post & page editor screen.
Can I use this plugin in Classic editor?
Yes. WPHindi fully supports Classic editor. You can type in Hindi inside the Classic WordPress Editor.
Can I use this plugin in Block editor?
Yes. WPHindi fully supports the new Block/Gutenberg editor. You can type in Hindi inside the Gutenberg Editor.
Contributors & Developers
“WPHindi – Type in Hindi in WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPHindi – Type in Hindi in WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated Tested up to headers
- Major bug Fixes
- Added site url field on feedback screen
- New feedback interface
- Added support for Gutenberg Lists
- ReVamped core.
- Improved typing experience.
- Emails, Dates, URLs and domain names will not be transliterated.
- Added puranviram support.
- Fixed Classic Editor Toggle button not working.
- Pressing enter in middle of text splits text into two blocks.
- Critical bug fix.
- Fixed static resource caching issue on plugin update.
- Added block transformation from paragraph block.
- Fixed new block creation in Gutenberg Zen Mode.
- Added text alignment toolbar
- Backward Compatibility bug fixes.
- Gutenberg compatibility fix.
- Migrated to Gutenberg RichText Editor.
- Added feedback form on plugin deactivation
- Changed plugin display name and description.
- Visual changes to WPHindi button.
- Renamed Transliteration toggle buttons.
- Fixed Classic Editor transliterate button.
- Tweak: Changed the plugin icon
- New: Increased Gutenberg Compatibility
- Official plugin release.