Easily add stateful, responsive Tailwind CSS utility classes to Gutenberg blocks in the block editor.
Free plugin functionality:
- Configure Tailwind
- Add Custom CSS ( including ability to @apply Tailwind CSS utility classes )
Pro plugin functionality:
- Purge Unused CSS
- Block-Editor Power-ups:
- Dark Mode Toggle
- GDPR Compliant Google Fonts (Bunny Fonts)
- Group Block Link
- Archive Title Filter
- Meta Description Tag
- Gallery Carousel
Free full-site-editing (FSE) block theme:
Free ready-to-use copy & paste block patterns:
Free ready-to-use copy & paste block templates:
Free Video Tutorials
Learn how to speed up your development by adding Tailwind CSS utility classes to Gutenberg blocks:
Draft Pro WordPress Plugin, Copyright 2021 leeshadle
Draft Pro WordPress Plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
draftplugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or upload the draft.zip file through the WordPress plugins screen directly by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip file from your computer.
- Install and active the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the Draft plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Draft plugin on your pages and posts.
Will TailwindCSS utility classes conflict with other plugins?
If they’re using the same utility classes it may override them. You can always configure the Tailwind CSS to use a prefix if you need a different namespace.
What themes is the Draft plugin compatible with?
Any theme built for the Gutenberg editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Draft – Add Tailwind CSS to WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Complete Plugin rebuild
- Completely customize your Tailwind CSS configuration as you would outside of WordPress
- Add Custom CSS and leverage Tailwind directives such as @apply, @layer, etc.
- Updated Default Tailwind CSS configuration for building block patterns, pages, and websites
- Updating Plugin Settings – Removing core ColorPalette component from TailwindCSS Color configuration settings. New ColorPalette component was breaking the editor. Will work on finding an alternative.