This plugin adds new skin to Elementor Page Builder Posts and Posts Archive widget.
You can design a loop item just like a single template and it would be used as a skin so you can be able to create a post grid the way you like.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How can I make and use a custom skin?
- Create a new Elementor Template and select the Single;
- Drag dynamic widgets inside, like Post Title and Text field with dynamic content as Post Summary (wich comes with the module);
- Save the new Template;
- When you design a page or a Archive template in elementor use Posts Widget inside the page and from Skin (Classic/Cards) you’ll see a new sking named Custom, select that!
How can I choose the new Custom Skin?
Add to your template a Post or Post Archive widget and from Skins select Custom Skin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Union Addons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Union Addons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*add assets. helpers, extensions
- add wrapper link and unions effects element
- fix bugs library single and single-post on elementor v-3
- fix bugs if elementor not installed
- update readme.txt wordpress Tested
- Initial Launch with Loop Elementor