The plugin is very simple and it doesn’t come with any changable options.
The only feature it has is ability to detect the AdBlock (tested on Chrome AdBlock extension) and defines the HTML class allowing to control the visibility of
the elements on your page based on the detection result eg. you can show an element on your page only if AdBlock is detected, or hide it.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Hooray! The plugin is already working.
- Use the Plugin Name screen to see the instructions
How can I ask questions?
If you have a question, please open a topic in Support. Gradually I’ll put the most often questions here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tiny Simple AdBlock Detector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tiny Simple AdBlock Detector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested the functionality with the latest version of WordPress
- Improved the UI
- Added more complex testing
- Fixed the bug with the styling for class=”hide-only-when-adblock”
- Initial release