Separator Widget inserts a horizontal rule (
<hr> ) or a custom div (
<div class="my-separator"></div> ) in your widget area. Each widget can be set to one of those options.
No extra styling is added so you are free to style them however you want it.
Add your custom
hr styling to your CSS or use
.my-separator if you prefer that option.
Free and easy to use!
Go to the Plugins menu in WordPress admin, click “Add New” and search for “Separator Widget”. Then click “Install Now” and finally “Activate” it.
- Download Separator Widget
- Upload the
separator-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance -> Widget page and place the widget in your sidebar
Contributors & Developers
“Separator Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Separator Widget” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Separator Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated WordPress support to version 4.7
- Fixed Customizer error-message
- Added internationalization-support
- Added Swedish translation
- First release.