Related Post Shortcode is a simple plugin that add a TinyMCE button and popin to easily add a related post section in a post.
It’s a simple way to promote a post / page in another post content section (using a shortcode)
How does it work ?
- Just click on the new button created on the post content editor
- Choose a post (there’s a filter that can help you doing that) or let the plugin choose a random post in the same category
- The shortcode is generated, for example : [related-post id=”12″]
Works on every themes
Available in French and English.
Already used on these websites
• Jack 3.5mm : www.jack35mm.fr (see it in action there: http://www.jack35mm.fr/ghost-dead-soul-06022016-rochelle-sirene/)
Contributors & Developers
“Related Post Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Switched from query_posts to get_posts
- Removed deprecated ‘showposts’ parameter
- Plugin init