If you prefer you can run the plugin without ThemeKit and it will just use the default Prettify styles.
- ThemeKit ready.
- Easy to use syntax and styling.
- Same syntax highlighter as css-tricks.com.
- Install Prettify For WordPress either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating Prettify you will be able to use the default styling.
- If you would like the custom styler then you will also need ThemeKit For WordPress
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Enjoy your syntax highlighter.
- Nothing Yet…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Prettify For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Prettify For WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Resolved issue that would cause a fatal error in prettify-wordpress.php – Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /wp-content/plugins/prettify-wordpress/prettify-wordpress.php on line 42
- Initial release