Sometimes you cannot use any parameter to order your desired post order but have to do this order by hand. Postqueue allows you to do that.
This Plugin provides a new Box for Grid.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Postqueue” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: Query only for public post types in builder search
- Bugfix: meta box did not appear on custom post types sometimes
- Visual update: Date and status information in post queue editor
- Bugfix: PHP7.3 compatibility issue fixed
- Post queue editor UI with React
- Feature – Limit postqueue length with limiter. Default is -1 no limitation.
- Optimization: JS and CSS versions via file time.
- Optimization: Grid box with link to postqueue tools
- Bugfix: Changed ajax methods from GET to POST to avoid request limits
- Feature: new filter to change the postqueue search order
- added some security conditions to ajax functions
- new filter for default position if adding post to postqueue via post meta box
- Optimization: New filter for default add to postqueue behavior of post meta box.
- Security fix: Check capabilities within ajax calls.
- New metabox that displays postqueues related to and lets you add post to postqueues
- Modify postqueue rights filter
- PHP namespacing changes
- Postqueue class deprecated and is not \Postqueue\Plugin
- Use public function postqueue_get() instead of global $postqueue
- Empty queue fix
- Deleted queue ends in infinity loop fix
- Theme template moved to theme/plugin-parts/*
- Extend grid postqueue box action
- Tinymce preview optimized
- template file
- Tested up to 4.6.1
- UI optimization
- Shortcode support
- Fixed empty queues bug
- Post id zero in postqueue fix
- Future posts can be added to queues
- Title overwrite option
- Grid box
- Copy past bugfix
- Table prefix bugfix
- First release