Monoslideshow For WordPress replaces the standard photo gallery created in WordPress with Monoslideshow. Note: you have to purchase Monoslideshow 3 in order for this plugin to work.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Upload the slideshow file
monoslideshow.jsfrom your Monoslideshow purchase to
- Optionally put your custom configuration files in the
- How do I use a custom theme?
Upload an XML file to the
presetsfolder. Make sure that the .XML only contains the
- How do I use different configuration per slideshow?
You can select a default configuration via the Monoslideshow plugin settings. You can override this by manually changing the shortcode in a blog post:
[gallery ids="1,2,3", preset="yourPreset", width="640px", height="480px"].
- Which Monoslideshow versions are supported?
Only Monoslideshow 3 and up are supported by this WordPress plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monoslideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.