Display an image slider using post IDs in WordPress. A WordPress widget plugin that displays a slider from specific posts. This plugin will display a slider in any widget area. The slider will show the featured image, title and excerpt. The slider is responsive; visibly clean display and functionality on any device (mobile or desktop).
- Display responsive post slider on phone, tablet and desktop
- Displays the post featured image, title and excerpt
- Lightweight and loads quickly
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can multiple Mo Sliders be inserted into one page or post?
Yes. More than one Mo Slider can be inserted into a page or post.
- Does this work in WordPress Widgets?
- What if I have questions or need help?
First, check the the support section. Second, contact us at MoDuet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mo Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mo Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release