Display your Flickr Photostream, Favourites, Galleries and Albums on your website.
Comes with lightbox and pagination. More features coming soon!
- Use Shortcodes to display your Flickr photostream, favourites, galleries and albums.
- The images are displayed using a lightbox.
- Admin settings to control size of thumbnail images and visibility settings etc
- Just authenticate with your Flickr Account and you are ready to go!
- Visit Flickr Viewer Pro Demo Site
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want regular updates?
follow me on Twitter!
- PHP v5.5
[cws_fgp_photostream] Will display your Photostream.
[cws_fgp_favourites] Will display your Favourites.
Display Photostream Example
[cws_fgp_photostream theme=grid thumb_size=square_150 show_title=0]
Display Favourites Example
[cws_fgp_favourites theme=grid thumb_size=square_150 show_title=1]
Display Gallery Example
[cws_fgp_galleries theme=grid gallery_id=72157678104065683 show_title=1 thumb_size=square_150]
There are 2 main shortcodes:
- Flickr Viewer – Ian Kennerley, http://nakunakifi.com
- Lightbox2 (http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2)
- Masonry (http://desandro.github.io/masonry/)
- phpFlickr (Dan Coulter (email@example.com))
- Justified Image Grid – Miro Mannino
- Photoswipe – Dmitry Semenov
- Unzip into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make your settings, Admin->Settings->Flickr Viewer
- Use the ‘Photostream’ shortcode [cws_fgp_photostream] on a page of your choice.
- Use the ‘Favourites’ shortcode [cws_fgp_favourites] on a page of your choice.
Can it display private images?
The Pro version can display Private images with it’s Privacy filter options.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flickr Viewer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix mixed content notice for Google Fonts
- Fix ‘update failed’ notices for WP 5
- Add is_ssl to img src in buildPhotoURL()
- Add Notice, Migrate to Google Photos in response to Flickr’s new guidelines.
- Bug Fix, in certain views high res images were not being used in lightbox, this has been fixed.
- Bug Fix, shortcode photoset cache dir
- Updated to use OAuth authentication method
- Fixed missing template files
- Changed Constructors with the same name as their class is deprecated in PHP7 in phpFlickr.php (pager)
- Fixed pagination bugs in album shortcode
- Fixed bug in album shortcode
- Added options num_album_results and num_image_results to [cws_fgp_albums] to limit number of albums returned and number of images.
- Added Gallery shortcode.
- Added Albums shortcode
- Complete Re-write of plugin.
- Beta Release