This plugin reads the schema definition of a given WordPress REST Api namespace and transforms it to a
OpenAPI document. The generator itself is exposed via the WordPress REST Api with the namespace
Generate a document by calling /wp-json/document-generator-for-openapi/v1/document?namespace=\<NAMESPACE>. It will return the OpenAPI document.
- Beware that currently the generator is exposeed to anonymous users since the WordPress schema endpoint is also publicly
- No UI for configuration yet
- Currently only version 3.1.0 of the OpenAPI specification is implemented. Swagger tools for 3.0.0 might work though.
- Extensibility with hooks needs to be improved
- Install plugin via WordPress Plugin repository or by manually copying files
- Activate the plugin
- Access the REST Api of the generator by calling /wp-json/document-generator-for-openapi/v1/document?namespace=\<NAMESPACE> and your OpenAPI document will be returned.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Document Generator for OpenAPI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Document Generator for OpenAPI” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added missing files for WordPress plugin repository
- Changed name of plugin from openapi-generator to document-generator-for-openapi
- Initial release