Delete Action Scheduler Events to avoid having large database tables.
- Delete button to remove all actions [Completed, Failed]. See screenshots for example.
- Added new enhancement settings to allow better usage of the Action Scheduler plugin performance.
- Initial Plugin.
- Add delete icons for each state in admin area including pending actions..
- Add option to change default cleanup for the Action Scheduler.
- Advanced settings to allow better usage of the Action Scheduler plugin performance.
- All Free plugin features plus:
- Add WPCLI functionality to delete states.
- Deletion of pending actions.
- Add automated cleanup for selected action states.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and upload the
cleanup-action-schedulerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, install this plugin by searching for it from the plugins area of your WordPress website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The Plugin does not work on my website
First, check the version of WordPress that you are using. The Plugin works with WordPress version 4.9 or later.
Check if you have either the Action Scheduler Plugin or
WooCommerrce plugin installed and activated.
Deactivate the Plugin and activate it again.
Contributors & Developers
“Cleanup Action Scheduler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cleanup Action Scheduler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.