For Broadstreet Ad Manager users.
Integrate Broadstreet’s Ad Manager for Hyperlocal News, Magazine, and Niche
Publishers into your Broadstreet site.
- Install Broadstreet configuration with best practices automatically
- Drop zones into widget areas or via shortcode
- Place zones in-story ad-hoc or after certain paragraphs
- Automatically send category names as keywords to the adserver
- Restrict ads from appearing on certain pages or categories
- Install the plugin
- Go to Settings->Broadstreet
- Enter your Access Token and confirm that it’s valid (we’ll check automatically)
- Go to Appearance->Widgets, and use the new ‘Broadstreet Ad Zone’ widget
To learn more about Broadstreet, and how it can help you as a local publisher,
send an email to email@example.com.
- 1.2.3: Fixed image upload bug affecting minority of WP installations
- 1.8.1: Fixed asset base URL making the settings page ugly
- 1.8.1: Fixed excerpt filter (special thanks Justin)
Contributors & Developers
“Broadstreet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Broadstreet” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.