B-Timeline is a liteweight WordPress plugin that lets you create and display timeline in any Posts / Pages/ Widget .The plugin is very easy to use and anyone can use the plugin easily without any technical knowledge.
- Easy to use and light weight
- User friendly interface
- ShortCode API enabled which enabled you to embed the Timeline anywhere in the site.
- Go to -> B Timeline from Dashboard menu -> Add New.
- Configure the B Timeline Options according to your preferences.
- Copy the Generated ShortCode form that screen and use in your desired post, page and widgets.
⭐ Checkout our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPresss.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPresss.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- B Timeline - Create And Display Timeline Contents
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want player in your theme php, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates
Contributors & Developers
“B Timeline – Create And Display Timeline Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “B Timeline – Create And Display Timeline Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- solved horizontal issue
- Fixed Visible items issue
- Updated Option Field
- Fix Border Issues
- Fix Mirror Issues
- Initial Release