Displays an overview of all database tables, showing table name, total size, number of rows and a preview of the data stored in each table. You can review this data historically by selecting a past date, providing useful insights into your database.
In addition to listing all database tables, it also displays the name, total size and number of rows of the entire database. The premium version also includes automatic daily logging, email reports, print and export.
- List of all database tables including name, size and rows
- Preview a record from a specific table
- Search and sort the data
- Shows the database name, total size and rows
- Clear logs greater than 1, 3, 6, 12 months or all
- Manual logging of tables each time the dashboard is accessed
- Automatic daily logging (Premium)
- Daily email reports to one or more recipients (Premium)
- Print an overview of database tables (Premium)
- Export an overview of database tables (Premium)
From the WordPress dashboard menu navigate to Database Table Overview and Logs. By default the data shown is for today, you can view historic data using the date picker.
- PHP 7.4.0
- WordPress 6.1.0
You can install Database Table Overview and Logs via:
- Automatic installation
- Manual installation with FTP client
- WordPress dashboard upload
- Frontend: Where elements may be displayed on the frontend they will fit within the screen width
- Backend: Backend: Where interfaces may be displayed it is recommended to use a desktop computer with a resolution of 1920×1080 or higher. For lower resolutions any interfaces will attempt to fit within the screen width but some elements may be close together and/or larger than the screen width
How often are the database tables logged?
The logs are updated each time the dashboard is accessed, with the premium version logs are automatically generated every day.
Can I view historic logs of the database tables?
Yes, use the date picker. Data is only available from the date this plugin was activated. Logging is done each time the dashboard is accessed, the premium version automatically logs the data every day.
Can I search/sort the list of database tables, size, rows?
Yes, use the search field to search and click a column heading to sort.
Can I view the data stored in a table?
Yes, if you click a database table name a modal appears which includes a random row from the database table, to view every row you will need to use a database management tool such as phpMyAdmin.
Can I get an email report of the data?
Yes, the premium version sends an email report daily to the email report recipient(s) set.
Can I print/export the data?
Yes, the premium version includes print and export functionality, just click the buttons.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Database Table Overview and Logs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.2 – 2023-09-19
- Changed: Freemius SDK
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 6.3.1
1.1.1 – 2023-08-04
- Changed: Development assets
- Changed: PHP requires at least 7.4.0
- Changed: WordPress requires at least 6.1.0
1.1.0 – 2023-07-06
- Changed: Freemius SDK
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 6.2.2
1.0.0 – 2023-03-07
- Initial release