WP Statistics and Analytics is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will keep you update with page, post and user statistics with continuous updates to you page content delivered by shortcode.
- Page, Post and User numebrs avaialble on any page … Just user the shortcode ‘[Klick-SA-View]’
- Shortcode page coninuously updated every 10 seconds … no need to refresh the page
- Page, Post and User numebrs avaialble right in the admin panel
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’
- Activate ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Statistics and Analytics.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP Statistics and Analytics from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’
- To view on page or post, user shorcode ‘[Klick-SA-View]’
- Q: I’ve installed and set shortcode but can not see statistics on the page
A: Make sure shortcode is correct
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Statistics and Analytics will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, Just de-activate plugin…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Statistics and Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Statistics and Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Minor updates and bugs
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’