This plugin will add SexyLightBox to all the images in your blog, as long as they’re linking to the image file, it’s not necessary to add “rel=lightbox” anywhere, the plugin does it for you.
- Extract the files
- Upload the folder /wp-sexylightbox to /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it! Now you can change colors from SexyLightBox menu in the options tab
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP SexyLightBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP SexyLightBox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Version released.
- Galleries (arrows between images) are added.
- Added a temp fix to wordpress buit-in gallery.
- Updated sexylightbox, now it uses SexyLightBox 2.3.4.
- Added “use compress script” option.
- Now you can choose White & Black with images in spanish, or english.
- Now you can choose where do you want the lightbox to come out, top or bottom.
- WordPress bult-in gallery is now supported.
- Fixed several bugs including the wordpress built-in gallery one where it showed rel= in the url
- Fixed some minors bugs that prevented the plugin from work properly
- Again, fixed bugs