Creating beautiful Responsive Pricing Tables in your WordPress websites has never been easier. WPManageNinja introduces WP Pricing Table plugin to boost your online business and convert website visitors into satisfied clients!
You have a well-crafted product or service, and a website to showcase those. And the pricing of your service is well-deserving to your quality of work. How do you present this pricing in an effective way so that potential visitors convert to your loyal customers? Here is where the idea of Pricing Tables swoops in.
Pricing Tables are a powerful tool for business owners and their clients to close a deal. On one hand, it helps business owners present their pricing; and on the other hand, it helps users a lot to make an informed and well-thought decision by comparing different offers side-by-side.
Unlike a brick-and-mortar store, online businesses have a very limited window of interacting with their users. And online businesses should grab on to every opportunities they can have their hands on. And this communications should be as meaningful as possible! No users have the time to read through a 1500+ words long product description before making a purchase. It is YOUR job as a business owner to convey to potential users and clients so that they can make an informed decision easily. The smoother the communication, the better!
As we are venture dedicated to solving real life problems users face everyday, this plugin was on top of our priority list. Users of our previous products “Ninja Tables” designed some beautiful Pricing Tables with our plugin, and we thought why not develop a plugin for that specific purpose! And that is why, WP Pricing Table is the most user-friendly and efficient WordPress Pricing Table plugin you will get to see.
Pricing Table Features
Build any type of pricing tables with the following features
- Grid and Columns layout types
- 100% Mobile optimized and It will work on any device
- Pre-Defined skins and use different color on the tables
- 5 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look
- Arranging columns’ sections via drag and drop
- Customize each column individually
- Make any column as featured and it will have ribbon
- Flat / Border Radius type style
- Switch the border of the columns
- Customize the font size, colors, icons of each features.
- Add Pricing Table features with it’s icon, text and hint texts
- Show Price caption along with beautifully designed buttons
- Linking the Button to the required product / cart page
- Set Ribbon Texts and customization
To show one of your Pricing Table in a post, on a page, or in a text widget, just embed the Shortcode [wp_price_table id=”TABLE_ID”] into the post/page/text widget, where is the ID of your table (can be found on the “PricingTable” screen.)
Get dedicated support from our awesome happiness managers and developers and Yes! It’s completely free.
So, give this plugin a try and check the awesome powerful features and table styles, Let us know what you loved and what else you need more.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Area
2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
3. Search for “wp-pricing”
3. Find this plugin Click “install now”
4. Activate The Plugin
5. Use the Pricing Tables -> Add Table to add a table
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
3. Use the Ninja Tables -> All Tables -> Add a table to create a table and get started.
- Is The Pricing Tables Responsive?
Yes, The Tables are mobile first design and it will work fine in both Mobile and Desktop / Laptop
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pricing Table Builder – The Best Price Table Builder Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pricing Table Builder – The Best Price Table Builder Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Init First version