When the plugin is activated it will anonymize by default. You will need to deactivate the plugin to turn it off.
User data is anonymized and includes data from the following tables:
To preserve specific rows in the users table, use the
WPMDB_ANONYMIZATION_USER_LOGIN_WHITELIST constant to set a whitelist of comma separated user logins.
To replace all passwords with a hashed default password, set the password using the
The configuration rules can be extended with a filter. Learn how.
- Use WordPress’ built-in installer
- Activate plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Migrate DB Anonymization” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.3.4 – 2019-05-21
- Improvement: Don’t replace empty data with fake data
0.3.3 – 2018-11-21
- Bug Fix: Compatibility with WP Migrate DB 1.0.6
0.3.2 – 2018-09-11
- Improvement: Pass WP_User instance to whitelist user filter for greater flexibility
0.3.1 – 2018-07-18
- Bug Fix: Anonymization not running for CLI commands
0.3 – 2018-07-03
- Improvement: Support for Faker data method arguments defined in the configuration rules
0.2 – 2018-06-22
- New: Filter for whitelisting users to stop anonymization –
- Bug Fix: – Comments not anonymized
- Bug Fix: – Order data in post meta not anonymized
- Bug Fix: – Customer IP and PayPal data not anonymized
0.1 – 2018-05-22
- Initial release