- Active/Deactive click
- Element Class to trigger
- Page where you want to redirect
- Where to open the page
The WP Clickable Background setting are on the wordpress dashboard on Settings => WP Clickable Background, please read the note on the top of the page.
This plugin works only when the event click is direct on the element with class specified on field “Element Class” without any other HTML element on top of it, Please be sure that choosen elemenet is directly clickable.
You can also download the plugin from here
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-clickable-backgrounddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> WP Clickable Background screen to configure the plugin
- Insert the required information and click on “Save Changes”
Contributors & Developers
“WP Clickable Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Clickable Background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Cleaning code
- Minify JS
- Sending data to JS through WP_LOCALIZE
- Creating settings from
- Form validation