Set Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) empty field value as
null instead of
false to avoid GraphQL error in GatsbyJS.
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin
- Install the plugin from WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin
- Use settings to choose specific types to nullify
Contributors & Developers
“Nullify empty fields for ACF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for WordPress 5.8
- Add icons
- Compatibility for WordPress 5.5
- Bugfix where default value was not being applied to all ACF field types
- Support for Advanced Custom Fields (PRO)
- First version release