Act as a tag cloud but instead of showing tag, it shows the title of pages.
wordpress title cloud (donate via PayPal)
- upload the title cloud folder in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘title cloud’ menu in your WordPress admin panel and fill-in the forms to make it work properly.
- It automatically adds a ‘bezoekers’ post meta for page frequency. set it to 0 if you want to exclude the page.
- If title cloud settings was set to manual, you have to make the value of bezoekers to 1 in order to add it in the cloud
- How to add to the page?
- In the admin, go to appearance -> editor , then choose the footer.php if you want to display the title cloud in footer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Title Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Font color and family fixed
*Added font color for hover style
*Posts visit gets incremented
*Visit increments only for non-logged in users.
*Separated the pages and posts
*It is now accomodates both post types
*Checkbox controls in the admin to select pages to display
*Fixed Bug from 0.9.7
*Added Manual or Automatic settings.
*Wordpress 3.05 100% Compatible.
*Widen excluded pages
*Fix not in array query
*Lots of revisions
*Burt made some stupid codes
*Fix Duplicated entries