WooCommerce Advanced Newsletter(WAN) allows you to quickly and easily integrate your Mailchimp or MailerLite with WooCommerce
It will subscribe customers to a your selected MailChimp or MailerLite list depends upon order creation or order completion.
- Can integrate MailChimp with WooCommerce.
- Can integrate MailerLite with WooCommerce.
- Can select a list ,on which you want to subscribe customers.
- Can Subscribe customers to MailChimp / MailerLite after order creation
- Can Subscribe customers to MailChimp / MailerLite after order completion.
- Can display an opt-in checkbox on the checkout page.
- Can Control whether or not the opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default.
- Can Control the placement of the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (under billing info or order info).
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- You will see an one integration tab under setting of WooCommerce.
- Click on it to set the options.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration
- First, enable the plugin and set your newsletter type & API key for MailChimp/MailerLite and hit save.
- Select whether you want customers to be subscribed to your MailChimp / MailerLite list after order creation or order completion (there’s a difference in WooCommerce).
- Next, select your MailChimp / MailerLite list and hit save.
- That’s it, now customers who purchase products from your WooCommerce store will automatically be subscribed to the selected list in MailChimp / MailerLite!
- A question that will be asked by users
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Advanced Newsletter(WAN)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Advanced Newsletter(WAN)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release