Missing the “oomf” in your posts? With this plugin you’ll be able to easily add transitions to images in your posts that happens as soon as they come in view.
Choose between “Scale in”, “Fade in” and “Slide from bottom”.
Right now, the plugin is only using CSS3 transitions, but if there is a demand, we’ll make some fallbacks to support older browsers. Same with adding different transitions or other features, if you have an idea or request, we’ll happily consider it.
- Reverse transition when image goes out of view
- More transition types
- Change transition on an already attached image
- Set transition on any element
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert an image into the WYSIWYG-editor on some post or page, and choose a transition from the dropdown that now appear in the right column of the media upload modal
- None yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image transitions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Image transitions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.