This plugin displays information such as WordPress version, PHP version, installed plugins (active and inactive), comments, and posts..
- Version in PHP , WordPress Version
- Total number of published posts
- Total number of comments
3.1. Total Approved Comments
3.2. Total number of pending comments
- Total Number of Users
- Live user status
5.1 Away to online(Yellow)
- Total Number of Installed Plugins
- Plugins Installed List
- Active Plugins List
- Inactive Plugins List
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New in your WordPress admin panel.
- In the search box, type Website Information Report and press the search button.
- Download and save the Website Information Report plugin to your computer.
- Log in to WordPress and navigate to the Add Plugins page.
- To upload the zip, click the Upload Plugin button.
- To install and activate the plugin, click Install Now.
Commonly Asked Questions
= How do I obtain information about a user and their posts?
- Click on WordPress Report to view information about users and posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website information Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Website information Report” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Upgarde layout
- Downloads reports