Display your public Vimeo videos, albums or channels on a WordPress website. Use the shortcode generator to place your videos on pages, posts or custom post types. Use the admin panel to place your videos in the dashboard (for example, make a learning center for your clients). Use the widget to put a video list in the sidebar.
- Place the ‘pyd-vimeo_everywhere’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate SmugMug Responsive Slider.
- Visit ‘Settings > Vimeo Everywhere’ and your Vimeo User name.
- Change the setting to fit your needs.
- Use the dashboard menu, widget, or shortcode generator to display your Vimeo videos.
- Do I need a Vimeo account?
This plugin allows you to pull in from a public Vimeo account. It can be yours or one you have permission to use.
- Is this plugin just for Vimeo
- I can’t see any of my videos
Make sure that your videos are public. This plugin does not authenticate you as a user, so it only pulls in public videos from your account.
- Where can I get more help or offer suggestions
Contributors & Developers
“Vimeo Everywhere” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Vimeo Everywhere” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Verified with WordPress 4.7
- Code cleanup and testing for newer version of WordPress
- Public release