- Displays the daily exchange rates from the Central Bank of Turkey (Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankasi).
- Ability to display 12 different currency rates/TRY.
- No tables. All design handle by CSS.
Turkish Lira Exchange Rates are gathered from The Central Bank of Turkey.
Currency codes; Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), European Union Euro (EUR), European Union Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY), Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Swedish Krona (SEK), United States Dollar (USD)
- Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankasi gunluk doviz kurlarini gosterir,
- 12 degisik kurun Turk Lirasi karsisindaki degerini yayinlama olanagi,
- Dizayn tablolar olmadan tamami ile CSS ile gerceklestirilimistir,
- Turkce ve Ingilizce dil dosyalari paket icindedir,
- Doviz kurlari; Avustralya Dolari (AUD), Kanada Dolari (CAD), Isvicre Frangi (CHF), Avro (EUR), Japon Yeni (JPY), Kuweyt Dinari (KWD), Norvec Kronu(NOK), Suudi Arabistan Riyali (SAR), Isvec Kronu (SEK), Amerikan Dolari(USD)
Frequntly Asked Qustions
Where does the data come from?
Central Bank of Turkey (Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankasi)
How accurate is it?
The plugin does not add any calculations or any other modifications on the data. It just displays the data from the daily currency page of Central Bank of Turkey(Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankasi).So it is 100% percent accurate according to the bank Rates.
- Download ‘turkishlira.zip’ to your computer and unzip it.
turkishlirafolder to the
- Once you upload the plugin activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Wigdets’ menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Turkish Lira Exchange Rates from the Central Bank of Turkey (Doviz Kurlari Modulu)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
minor css change and (forgotten)image files were added