A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to add a discount for any order with minimum order amount, product categories, products and date range. If you set minimum order amount, then it will compare with current cart/order subtotal. Or else, it just add discount to all orders.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Discount Option’ where you can:
- Enabled / Disabled the Discount Option
- Change “Label” to any text
- Change “Amount” to total discount you want to apply
- Choose “Type” to Fixed Fee or Cart Percentage (%)
- Choose “Taxable”
- Change “Minimum Order” to any amount
- Implement a discount for any order based on minimum order amount, product categories, products and date range.
- 2 languages available : English US (en_US) and Chinese (zh_CN)
GET PRO VERSION
With extra PRO features liked:
* Discount based on “Product Categories”
* Discount based on “Products”
* Discount based on “Date start” and “Date end”
* Discount based on “Repeat Day”
DISCOVER OTHER WOOCOMMERCE PLUGINS
- TT Add to Cart Buy Now for WooCommerce
- TT Donation Checkout for WooCommerce
- TT One-Page Checkout for WooCommerce
- TT Extra Fee Option for WooCommerce
- Do search and install this plugin ‘Loco Translate’ (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) for translation. You may add new language by accessing Loco Translate > Plugin > Add New Language. Do check out this guide on how to translate the plugin.
- Upload the entire woocommerce-discount-option folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce Settings panel at left sidebar menu and update the options at Tab Discount Option there.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go and cheers!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TT Discount Option for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TT Discount Option for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release