Accept Credit card, Debit card or Tryba account payment.
Send and receive money from anyone with Our Borderless Payment Collection Platform. Payout straight to your bank account.
Signup for an account here
Setting Up the Tryba Add-On
- Log into your WordPress admin Dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over “Donations” and click on “Settings”.
- From this page, click the “Payment Gateways” tab and choose “Tryba” link. You will be presented with the Tryba Settings Screen.
Tryba Account Information
- “Prefix”: Enter a prefix for your invoice numbers. If you use your Tryba account for multiple stores ensure this prefix is unique as Tryba will not allow orders with the same invoice number.
- “Merchant Key”: Enter the Merchant Key from your Tryba Account. This field is required.
- “Public Key”: Enter the Public Key from your Tryba Account. This field is required.
- “Secret Key”: Enter the Secret Key from your Tryba Account. This field is required.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Give, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on “Plugins > Add New” from the left menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file you downloaded. Click “OK” and “Install Now” to complete the installation.
- Activate the plugin.
For FTP manual installation, check here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tryba Payment Gateway for GiveWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update plugin to work with new version of Tryba API
- Initial version