NOTE: The current version of the TIVWP-DM plugin was released mostly for educational purposes.
I appreciate your comments and ideas. Please see the TIVWP-DM Development Manager’s GitHub repo for additional files showing how to setup Travis-CI/PHPUnit for automatic testing.
TIVWP-DM Development Manager is a plugin for WordPress developers. Its main features are:
- Prompts to automatically install and activate popular development plugins from the WordPress repository
- Allows to activate / deactivate those plugins in bulk – with a single admin menu click or automatically, according to the wp-config settings
3rd Party Software Used
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for TIVWP Development Manager.
- Click Install Now next to the TIVWP Development Manager plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
- Can I use this plugin on a WordPress Multisite?
Yes, but you should activate the plugin on each site separately. Network Activation is disabled by default.
To enable, place
define( ‘TIVWP_DM_NETWORK_ACTIVATION_ALLOWED’, true );
in the wp-config.php file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TIVWP-DM Development Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgraded TGM-Plugin-Activation to 2.4.0
- Better validation of capabilities
- Multisite activation is allowed
- Network Activation is disabled by default
- Initial release