This plugin lets you publish newsletters from your Tidings account to WordPress with the click of a button.
Install, activate, and go to the Tidings section of the Settings menu to configure the plugin.
Simply paste your Tidings Account Key, confirm the default category and author for each post, and you’re off to the races!
If desired, you can tailor the HTML tags used by each newsletter attribute. Styling is inherited (and customizable) via your theme’s CSS file.
- Upload plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/tidings’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Visit the Settings->Tidings screen to configure the plugin.
- Paste your Tidings Account Key (available at https://app.tidings.com/users/edit).
- Confirm the default category and author for each post and click Save Changes.
- (Optional) Tailor the HTML tags used by each newsletter attribute. Styling is inherited (and customizable) via your theme’s CSS file.
- (Optional) Return to your Tidings account; ‘Publish to WordPress’ will now appear as an option for each newsletter in your account.
- Where can I find my Tidings Account Key?
Visit your Tidings dashboard at https://app.tidings.com/users/edit.
- Will this plugin work if I don’t have a Tidings Account?
No, a Tidings account is required in order to use this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tidings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated to be compliant with latest WordPress version.
- Fixed notice for PHP 5.4
- Flush rewrite rules on (de)activation of plugin.
- Initial version.