The Cookie Law is one of the most stupid law in the world. Maybe made by someone, who doesn’t really understand how the web works.
This plugin is a drastic solution to lock all the third party contents inside posts and pages not possible using the editor or for website with lot’s of authors.
You can use the plugin in conjunction with any kind of plugin you prefer for the Cookie Consent. You only need to setup your cookie values.
- More info on Third Party Cookie Eraser, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and follow him on the: SEO Blog.
- Fixed strict mode bug
- Fixed layout in the admin panel settings
- Added widgets support
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate I dont’t endorse Google
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
third-party-cookie-eraserfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the “Third Party Cookie Eraser” and you’re fine.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here http://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/third-party-cookie-eraser/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Third Party Cookie Eraser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors