Amelia is an Enterprise-Level WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin, allowing to manage multiple services, employees, customers, business locations, analyze business performance, and accept online payments through PayPal and Stripe. Built by an award-winning team of UX/UI designers and developers. You can download there plugin here https://wpamelia.com/admin-calendar/
This Adds on for Amelia plugin that added a shortcode for the calendar in the backend to be usable to the frontend. Once install use this shortcode [amelia_calendar]
1.) Upload metronet-profile-picture folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2.) Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
3.) Use this shortcode [amelia_calendar]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Amelia Shortcode Extended” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Amelia Shortcode Extended” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– compatible with the lastest version of WordPress
– compatible with the lastest version of Amelia Booking
– compatible with WordPress 5.4.2
– compatible with WordPress 5.3
– added error handler for is_plugin_active
– compatible with WordPress 5.2
– fixed problem with detecting active install amelia calendar.
– added functionality to warn user that the amelia calendar need to be install first.
– no major change release of Amelia Shortcode Extended