Toolbox for ApisCP is a helper plugin to better integrate your blog in an ApisCP hosting platform environment.
Major features in the Toolbox include:
- [Admin] Secure Access Tokens on login to bypass mod_evasive filtering
- [WP CLI] W3TC Environment Rewrite Rules fix and cleanup utility
- [WP CLI] W3TC Rewrite Rules check control utility
- Install and activate w3-total-cache plugin first.
- Install and activate the Toolbox for ApisCP.
- Simply start using it with WP CLI.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbox for ApisCP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add W3TC tracking toggle
- Check if W3TC is activated
- Initial Release