Adds a setting under Settings -> Reading to allow the front page post count to be controlled independently of the main post count and adjusts paging to accomodate for this.
pre_get_posts hook and checks for the
$wp_the_query query being passed, so won’t work with
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the front page post count in the ‘Reading’ section of the ‘Settings’ menu
- Where do I set the number of posts to be displayed?
The plugin adds a “Front page shows at most” field to the Readings settings page in the Dashboard.
- Why doesn’t it work with my theme?
Due to the way that the WordPress query system is structured, the plugin may not work with usage of
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Set Front Page Post Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Set Front Page Post Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds missing default for when no front page count is set
- Avoids applying query filter in admin
- First public release