Your loyal readers are an untapped source of revenue. You will never know how
many potential advertisers are reading your site; until you try Selfie.
Selfie places one or more self-serve message widgets in your posts and pages
which let end readers post their own message to promote themselves — for a price
that you set, of course.
This is useful for:
- Classified-like ads
- Shout outs
- Promotion of a business or event
Just insert a Selfie anywhere in a WordPress post or page by enabling automatic
placement (default) or enter the [selfie] shortcode in a post.
Pricing: A 20% fee on Selfie purchases. There is a minimal adserving charge
for large publishers only (those with close to 100k+ monthly page views).
Most users will never have to pay.
To learn more about Broadstreet, and how it can help you as a local publisher,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Install and activate the plugin
- A new admin menu will appear on the left named “Selfie”
- Click and read Selfie -> “How to Get Started”
- Does Selfie Cost Anything?
Broadstreet charges a 20% fee on Selfie purchases. There is a minimal adserving
charge for large publishers only (those with close to 100k+ monthly page views).
- Where can I find tutorials or more information?
There is an extensive tutorial built into the plugin under the Selfie admin
menu. You can also read more general information about the product here:
Contributors & Developers
“Selfie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix readme and missing styles
* Refactoring and availability of new “Styles” with experimental ‘like’ and view functionality