This plugin registers a widget to display links to your social networks.
It uses font icons to display the links.
The following networks are supported:
This plugin can be installed directly from your site:
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Ruven Themes: Social Widget” into the Search input and click the “Search Plugins” button.
- Locate the “Ruven Themes: Social Widget” in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually:
- Download the “Ruven Themes: Social Widget” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move it into your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Ruven Themes: Social Widget” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ruven Themes: Social Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.