Retrieve contents from google drive spreadsheet and display it as a table.
This however needs your spreadsheet to be public and is published to the web.
To publish your spreadsheet and make it public, view this pdf.
Needed data from your spreadsheet are
- Spreadsheet Link ID
- Table Title
- Desired columns separated by commas (example: A,B,C,D)
- First and Last rows separate by period. (example: 1.15)
- Sticky header
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- WordPress 4.8 or higher
- jQuery 1.4.3+
- Firefox 2+
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Safari 2+
- Opera 9+
- Spreadsheet need not be public
- Can use link of the spreadsheet instead of the ID
- Table templates
- Search and install from your wordpress dashboard -> plugins page
or manually download and extract folder to your plugins directory(wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate plugin RSG Retrieve Google Drive Spreadsheet
- Go to your wordpress dashboard -> RSG Addons -> Spreadsheet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RSG Retrieve Google Drive Spreadsheet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors