RPB Calendar allows you to list and schedule events, and to display them
in a calendar in a post or a page of your WordPress blog.
Quick start guide
Install the the plugin on your website, and insert a
to display the event calendar.
- Calendar table to browse the events. Use AJAX for smooth navigation.
- Customizable widgets to list the events of the current day and the upcoming ones.
- Color-based classification of events.
- Rich tool-tip system to attach information to events without overcrowding your blog posts/pages.
- Multi-language support.
If you encounter some bugs with this plugin, or if you wish to get new features
in the future versions, you can report/propose them
in the GitHub bug tracker.
If you are interested in translating this plugin into your language,
please contact the author.
- Download rpb-calendar.zip
and upload its content to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert a
[rpbcalendar]tag in a post or a page to display the event calendar.
For extensive details about plugin installation and management,
please have a look to the general plugin management page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RPB Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RPB Calendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.99.6 (October 13, 2015)
- Fix bug occurring on WP 4.3.
1.99.5 (September 13, 2014)
- Improve the “add several events” page.
1.99.4 (September 2, 2014)
- German translation (thanks to Kay Zeisberg).
- Add page to create several similar events in one click (beta feature).
1.99.3 (August 28, 2014)
- First public version.