This plugin displays a list of links to recently modified items in any WordPress widget area.
- Download recently-updated-pages-and-posts.zip
- Decompress the file contents
- Upload the recently-updated-pages-and-posts folder to a WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin from the Administration Dashboard
- Open the Widgets page under the Appearance section
- Drag the widget to an active sidebar
Need help? Have a suggestion?
Contributors & Developers
“Recently Updated Pages and Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Fixed] Provides default values for post count and word count settings. Avoids producing warnings when the widget is used without these setting values.
- [Fixed] Fixes the post query arguments array such that pages are not excluded from the request.
- [Changed] Bumps tested up to version number to 5.9.3.
- [Fixed] Stop calling a named constructor in the WP_Widget parent class, use __construct() instead
- [Changed] Bumps tested up to version number to 5.9.2
- [Added] Adds a text domain and makes all strings translatable
- [Fixed] Now specifies post types of
pagewhen querying posts
- [Changed] Implements semantic version numbers starting with 1.0.0
- [Changed] Changes tested up to version number to 5.9.0
- Shrunk the code by introducing wp_trim_words instead of my own function
- Removed original post date from display that was introduced with the last update
- Fixed 0 word excerpt length so no excerpts can be shown
- Upgraded code to use 2.8 Widget API
- Added option to control custom excerpt length
- Added element ID attributes to promote the use of CSS
- Customizable title and number of items to show
- First build