This is the official Razorpay payment gateway plugin for Gravity Forms. Allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, netbanking and wallets with the gravity forms plugin. It uses a seamles integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected away from your website.
This is compatible with version greater than 1.9.3 gravity forms.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Gravity Forms v1.9.3 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Visit the Gravity Forms settings page, and click on the Razorpay tab.
- Add in your Key Id and Key Secret.
The Razorpay Gravity Forms plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the [Wordpress Plugin Directory](Need to specify url).
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
There are 2 action hooks available corresposding to payment failed and payment success. By using these hooks, corresponding action can be implemanted.
a) gform_razorpay_fail_payment with 2 params ($entry, $feed)
b) gform_razorpay_complete_payment with 4 params ($payment_transaction_id,$amount, $entry, $feed)
Above mentioned hooks can be used to handle the success and failure cases of the payment.
Contributors & Developers
“Razorpay for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update latest sdk 2.8.1
- Added confirmation message in callback page.
- Removed auto redirect.
- Handle the redirection page after payment.
- Added notes about action hooks available corresponging to payment.
- Bug fix
- Added Meta-data for internal analysis.
- Added webhook support for “order.paid”.
- Handle non payment form submit
- Handle error if configuration is mismatch.
- Add admin notification event to choose email notification after form submit or payment complete
- Update latest sdk 2.5.0