Create a library of raw HTML snippets that you can easily insert into any page/post content using a shortcode:
Snippets consist of a unique ID (e.g. “my-snippet”) and raw HTML code. This plugin was written to stop using hacks that override WordPress’ core content filters and affect shortcode output.
This plugin will NOT taint your content or the output of other shortcodes. If you delete a snippet, any existing shortcodes with that snipet’s ID will output an empty string.
- Download and unzip to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin.
- Use Settings > Raw HTML Snippets to add, edit and remove your snippets.
- Insert snippets at your will
Contributors & Developers
“Raw HTML Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Moved RAW HTML Snippets management to Admin > Tools menu.
- Added copy/paste support in list view.
- Works with latest version of WP (5.6)
- Minor code clean up for PHP 7.4
- Works with latest version of WP (5.2)
- Works with latest version of WP (4.1.1)
- Fixed error where snippet id (slug) containing an ampersand (&) would break the plugin’s admin UI.
- Updated some code for textarea direction attributes in admin panels (left to right)
- Added isset() to avoid PHP errors / warnings
- Fixed a bug that broke the ability to save when editing an existing snippet.
- Released version 1.0