QuantumCloud PageSpeed Friendly Analytics Tracking for Google does the simple job of adding tracking code to your WordPress website in all pages. But in addition to that it solves another annoying issue with google pagespeed. Have you ever tried to increase your pagespeed score in google pagespeed insight? If you did, then you most likely ran into an annoying issue as part of the last few issues to solve. Google’s pagespeed bot will report in the Leverage browser caching section that http://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js has an expiry date set to only 2 hours and thus prevent you from getting a Passed rule marker for the Leverage browser caching area.
QuantumCloud’s Google Analytics Tracker Plugin for WordPress is Google pagespeed friendly. The issue is overcome by not adding the analytics code in your source code when the plugin detects that it is google pagespeed bot that is requesting the page. The option is turned off by default. You can turn on the options should you want a perfect score for Leverage browser caching.
Support Plugin Page: https://www.quantumcloud.com/blog/wordpress/pagespeed-friendly-analytics-tracking-code-plugin-wordpress/
- After activating the plugin, add your analytics tracking id
- Select the option Increase Page Speed if you want to hide the analytics code from Google Pagespeed bot and improve your Google pagespeed score.
- Download the plugin zip file. Extract and upload quantumcloud-pagespeed-friendly-analytics-tracking in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- From the wp-admin panel go to plugins and activate “QuantumCloud PageSpeed Friendly Analytics Tracking”
- Go to Settings and Add your tracking code
- You are done.
Please check: https://www.quantumcloud.com/blog/wordpress/google-pagespeed-friendly-analytics-tracking-code-plugin-wordpress/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“QuantumCloud PageSpeed Friendly Analytics Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “QuantumCloud PageSpeed Friendly Analytics Tracking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Removed allow url fopen requirement
*Initial version of QuantumCloud PageSpeed Friendly Analytics Tracking