This is multilingual text widget, which works with qTranslate-X plugin.
You have to install qTranslate-X plugin before you use qText X Widget.
This plugins requires at least qTranslate-X 3.1 version.
After installing qText X Widget, you will have different input boxes for languages, which you have enabled with qTranslate-X.
- Download the plugin from [https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/]
- Extract content (1 folder containing 2 files) to your plugins directory
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enjoy 🙂
Not that I’m aware of 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“qText X Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “qText X Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for the new function names in qTranslate-X.
- Initial release that worked with previous versions.