This plugin disables Pagination in navigation menu lists and preserves taxonomy hierarchy.
Also, it helps you when you using WooCommerce and you have more than 50 category items.
It can preserve WooCommerce category hierarchy.
- Disable Pagination in nav menu add item lists
- Preserve hierarchy in category nav menu add item list and posts category selector
- Automatically scroll to first checked item in post category selector
- Preserve WooCommerce category hierarchy
- Upload the Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are done!
If you want to having pagination again you can disable the plugin.
Is there an admin interface for this plugin?
No. This plugin is as simple as pagination is disabled (plugin activated) or pagination is enabled (plugin is deactivated).
How do I know if the plugin is working?
It’s easy first you can check it in post editor page select one or two category’s then save the post if checked categories isn’t in the top the plugin is working.
Second you should have more than 50 category , pages or posts so you can check pagination in add item nav menu editor screen if plugin works you should not have any pagination.
Contributors & Developers
“Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Refine the code
- Test with wordpress 6.0