60+ AI image models via DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, Dezgo, Pexels – Realistic, Anime, 3D, Painting, NSFW
Create single (or bulk) Posts & Pages automatically with scheduled Auto Posts (or manually if you prefer) utilizing OpenAI GPT-4 technology by specifying writing prompts, such as “write an article about on-page SEO” or “libra horoscope”.
AI image generation playground powered by DALL-E & Stable Diffusion allows images to be added to WordPress Media Library, inserted into post content or set as post’s featured images.
Publishing captivating, well-written content on your WordPress-powered blog or website has never been easier with the Post Saint premium WordPress plugin. You’ll have countess unique articles, blog posts and AI-created images always ready to be generated within seconds. Just enter a “prompt” or a description of the content you want written or drawn, and within seconds you will have hundreds or even thousands of words written and posted to your WordPress site.
Bulk importing new posts can be done easily with Post Saint’s Bulk Import tool. Simply paste text, upload a file (such as a .csv / .txt file) or specify a URL for the data source and watch new articles be written automatically in seconds. Article re-writing or “spinning” is also a breeze with our plugin. Enter a prompt such as “Rewrite this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Carnegie” which will yield a completely re-written article, almost instantly, even a human writer couldn’t beat!
In addition to OpenAI’s GPT superior textual creations, Post Saint incorporates AI image generation with its equally awesome DALL-E & Stable Diffusion deep learning models so you can add spectacularly beautiful and unique graphics to your WordPress Media Library. Similarly to GPT4, simply enter a prompt as descriptive as you can imagine and then watch the magic begin. The AI graphics generated are only limited by your prompts, so get creative!
Post Saint- Plugin Features
- Generate text with AI – Enter a prompt, or instructions for ChatGPT / GTP4 to generate your text which you can copy to your post/page content and WooCommerce products.
- Generate images with AI – Type a prompt and Post Saint will generate up to 10 unique images for you to use on your site.
- Gutenberg block – Create images inside your posts/pages using Classic Editor or Gutenberg blocks.
- Save to Library – After generating AI images, you can pick and choose which to add to your Media Library.
- Insert images – Insert your AI generated images into any post/page as an image block with a single click.
- Logs – Insert your AI generated images into any post/page as an image block with a single click.
- Auto Posts (Pro Feature) – Schedule your prompts to run on intervals, or frequencies in recurring manner ranging from every 5 minutes to the first of every month. Simply setup a prompt to periodically re-submit to have written into a post, with the accompanying post title, (or you can choose to have a post title generated as well) and an optional image prompt to generate an image and set as your Post’s Featured Image.
- Bulk Import (Pro Feature) – If creating one blog post at a time isn’t fast enough, the Bulk Import tool can surely expedite the blogging process. Simply paste, upload, or specify a URL containing the rows of data for your Post Titles, Text Prompts and Image Prompts with simple .txt or .csv (Excel spreadsheet) files. See the documentation on how to bulk import and create new posts and bulk import file samples. Spintax can even be used in the Post Titles to multiply your publishing rate even higher.
- Over 60 models are currently available using the Dezgo API with new models frequently being added:
AbsoluteReality, AbyssOrangeMix 2 (anime), Analog Diffusion (general), Anything 3.0 (anime), Anything 4.0 (anime), Anything 5.0 (anime), Basil Mix (general), BloodOrangeMix (anime), CyberRealistic 1.3 (realistic), CyberRealistic 3.1 (realistic), Deliberate 1 (general), Deliberate 2 (general), DH ClassicAnime (anime), Disco Diffusion Style, Double Exposure Diffusion, DreamShaper 2.52 (general), DreamShaper 5 (general), DreamShaper 6 (general), DucHaitenAnime (anime), DucHaitenDarkside (general), DucHaitenDreamWorld (anime), Eimis Anime Diffusion (anime), ElyOrangeMix (anime), Emoji Diffusion, Epîc Diffusion 1.0 (general), Epîc Diffusion 1.1 (general), Foto Assisted Diffusion (general), Future Diffusion, HASDX (general), ICBINP (“I Can’t Believe It’s Not Photography”), IconsMI App icons (icons), Inkpunk Diffusion, Lowpoly World, OpenJourney (general), OpenJourney v2 (general), OpenNiji (anime), Paint Journey 2 (painting), Papercut, Pastel Mix (anime), Portrait Plus (portrait), Realistic Vision 1.3 (realistic), Redshift Diffusion (3d_render), Redshift Diffusion (768px) (3d_render), Something 2 (anime), Stable Diffusion FluidArt, Stable Diffusion PaperCut, Stable Diffusion VoxelArt, Stable Diffusion 1.4 (general), Stable Diffusion 1.5 (general), Stable Diffusion 2.0 (512px) (general), Stable Diffusion 2.0 (768px) (general), Stable Diffusion 2.1 (512px) (general), Stable Diffusion 2.1 (768px) (general), Steampunk Diffusion, Synthwavepunk v2 (cyberpunk), Texture Diffusion, Trinart 2.0 (anime), T-shirt Diffusion, Vectorartz Diffusion, Vintedois Diffusion (simple, general), Vox 2, Waifu Diffusion 1.3 (anime), Waifu Diffusion 1.4 (anime)
Once you install the plugin, enter your OpenAI / Stability.ai / Dezgo API key(s) on the Post Saint > Settings page.
Generate text and images from the Add/Edit Posts or Pages screen. To only generate AI images for adding to the Media Library, go to Post Saint > Create AI Images
Can Google’s page ranking algorithm detect my articles were written by artificial intelligence?
Some search engines penalize your page ranking if they detect content that reads like it was entirely produced by AI. Don’t fret, the AI technology Post Saint uses is so advanced, bot checker tools cannot discern the writings were made by an AI bot.
Can I sell AI images created by DALL-E and Stable Diffusion?
Subject to the Content Policy and Terms of OpenAI and Stability.ai, you own the images you create with DALL·E & Stable Diffusion, including the right to reprint, sell, and merchandise – regardless of whether an image was generated through a free or paid credit.
Do I need my own OpenAI, Dezgo or Stability.ai API Key(s)?
Is the plugin compatible with WordPress’ Classic Editor and Gutenberg Block Editor?
Yes, the plugin functionality to insert your generated content into the post content and set generated images as the Featured Image for posts is compatible with either editor you prefer, the Classic Editor or Gutenberg Block Editor.
Why are DALL-E generated images saved to the Media Library when adding to Post Content?
The image links generated by DALL-E are only valid for 1 hour, so you must save the images to keep them. Luckily, Post Saint Plugin makes this easy for you by giving you the option to add the generated images to your WordPress Media Library as soon as they are generated. You can also easily add the images individually after previewing the generated images.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Saint: ChatGPT, GPT4, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, Pexels, Dezgo AI Text & Image Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Updated README description
* Added Pexels API integration
* Added Dezgo Stable Diffusion API integration w/ AI Porn Models
* Added Tabbed sections on Settings Page
* Updated ‘Tested up to’ version.
* Added GPT 3.5 Turbo & GPT 4 chat models in addition to completion
* Fixed Settings Page link URL on post meta boxes
* Added new ‘returned_error_message’ & ‘image_error_returned_message’ fields to logs tables
* Added Icon Legend with blue background color on imgage generation
* Added display OpenAI error message for text generation
* Added error messages & colored rows in Logs
* Fixed Default Image Generator default to possible fallback
* Fixed/changed output escaping to wp_kses_post for missing API keys warning.
* Added feedback request on deactivation
* Added image assets & updated plugin title, description
* Added image assets & updated plugin title, description
* First release.