OpenCart Product Display is a WordPress plugin that allows you to show products
from your separate OpenCart store in your WordPress site.
- Upload the the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter your store database details in the ‘Settings > OpenCart Product Display’ window.
- Add the ‘OpenCart Product Display’ widget to one of your sidebars.
- Will this work for any online store or only OpenCart stores?
No, this plugin was built to only work with OpenCart stores.
- What options can I change from the widget settings?
You can give the widget a title and select the number of products to generate. More options to be added shortly.
Contributors & Developers
“OpenCart Product Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OpenCart Product Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added widget support.
- First version of plugin.
- Tested latest release of WordPress version 3.6
- Tested latest release of WordPress version 4.3