Notice allows you to create a faq, documentation or blog. It has an easy to use shortcode which renders Notice anywhere on your website. It makes your content visible to search engines, *converting 60% more users on Google.
Notice includes a contact form, articles rating, analytics and a search bar. It’s also a collaborative tool, allowing you to invite your team to edit your project together. Write once, display everywhere.
*By displaying Rich Snippets thanks to structured data, Notice makes your content stand out and rank higher than classic content on search engines.
Docs and support
You can find detailed information about Notice FAQ on notice.studio. When you can’t find the answer to your question on the documentation, check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth.
- write any user personal data to the database.
- send any data to external servers.
If you activate certain features in this plugin, the contact form submitter’s personal data including their IP address may be sent to the service provider.
* Projects, ContactForm (notice.studio/privacy)
* Projects, ContactForm (notice.studio/terms-of-use)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Extract the zip file and upload the entire
noticefaqfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins Menu (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
You will find Notice FAQ menu in your WordPress admin screen.
To get started, create and deploy your FAQ with the help of the plugin’s documentation.
Featured Tutorial Video:
Also have a look at our tutorials videos here.
Do you have questions or issues with Notice FAQ? Use these support channels appropriately.
You can contact us for any issue or question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Notice – FAQ, Blog & Documentation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Releases are published on our blog
- Supports Shortcode noticefaq for FAQ, Documents, Blogs
- Improved Admin Page and tested upto WordPress 6.0
- Improved Admin Page and Support for Notice Gutenberg Block
- WordPress Tutorial Links added to Dashboard
- Plugin Readme Update